Friday, August 15, 2014

HBS

No, not Harvard Business School... Happy Birthday, Sola!  She is 1 year-old today and all grown up.

Hella Big Saturday coming up--Ryan and I are heading up to see mi familia and
Have Barbequed Salmon

Heard a biographical secret
heard between silences

Holy books solve
hovering bee songs

Have barnacles Stuck?
How 'bout stickers?

Hips been shakin'.
Honestly. Beyonce still.

Hesperia? a bit south.
Honks bristle streets
honored by slowness.

Hunks of beveled silver:
my hungry blues song

Hamsters bopping, sopping
Hiking, bending, stretching,

Horse, bronco, songbirds...
Hippo, bison, smartypants.

like Hannah's been saying,
and a hundred bright sonnets--

Humankind: be silly!

Ryan took these photos yesterday. I like them.

Happy Birthday, Sola.


















And here is a baby picture--barely two months old:






















And then around four months old, the floppy explorer:







































Awww.

I know we've seen a lot of my cats lately.  I'll show you something else next time, okay?

Love,
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment