Thursday, August 28, 2014

Request RE Contact Information

Dear Friends and Family Members,

I have a request. Would you please text me or email me your phone number?

When I got a new phone, my contacts didn't sync. I've been an Android user since December 2012 and never had this issue while I was on Verizon... then I switched to T-Mobile, got a new phone, and no more contacts.  I think they must have been stored on my Verizon sim card...

I had re-connected with a couple people, and saved a few numbers into my phone over the past few weeks... but I was certain this dearth of contacts was some mistake, and I could have all of my contacts back if I just changed some settings, so I did a factory reset on my phone. Well, this didn't solve the problem--it only erased the few contacts I had saved in the last few weeks.

Anyway--would you please text me, and tell me who you are?  Chances are, if you haven't texted me in the last two days (since Tuesday the 26th), I don't have your number.

Thank you in advance for getting in touch with me.

Very best,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment